Just driving and seemed like engine just shut off. Tried to restart, turns over but won't start. acts like its out of gas?
stopped running on 2001 Dodge Neon
1 answerJune 03, 2011
1 answerMay 18, 2012
3 answersMay 29, 2009
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.