Just driving and seemed like engine just shut off. Tried to restart, turns over but won't start. acts like its out of gas?
stopped running on 2001 Dodge Neon
1 answerMay 18, 2012
Verified for the Dodge Neon28 reports
1 answerJune 03, 2011
3 answersMay 29, 2009
1 answerMarch 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2001 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($221 - 283) in Morrow, GA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Oneida, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($204 - 414) in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Red Lake Falls, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($46 - 66) in Pauls Valley, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 58) in Castalian Springs, TN