My stop lights work sometimes and sometimes they don't. I checked/repalced the fuse and it isn't blown. They will sometimes light when you press the brake but will turn off before you depress the brake pedal. What could it be?
Stop lights not working on 1992 Volkswagen GTI
1 answerMay 18, 2009
2 answersMarch 22, 2015
Verified for the Volkswagen GTI16 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen GTI30 reports
0 answersJune 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen GTI Questions
- Why does my car shake over 80mph? I just replaced tie rods and aligned car.
- i want to change my original tail light to led tail light like the the R
- Shudder when shifting to 3rd gear, smaller less noticeable shudder when shifting to 4th gear.
- My headlight switch does not pull out to turn on the fog lights. Do I need a new switch?
- Can I use the '03 VW jetta abs pump in my '03 Gti vr6?