Some one told me it might just be the oil filter and a sensor. The oil does need changed. Nothing is leaking, smoking or smells like it is burning. Can I drive it to get the oil changed. I just want to know if I can drive it to get the oil changed and see if that is all the problem is. I can't afford to get it towed for something this simple. This is the first and only time it has happened. I keep a close eye on oil level, never uses much oil at all.
STOP ENGINE OIL PRESSURE SIGNAL came on, checked oil level it's normal.Drivable? on 2002 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?
- What causes the coil pack to eject the spark plug wire?
- Where can I go to fix drain hoses for sunroof. Is there a recall on this?
- How do I change battery to main ignition key or can I even do this myself?