the next morning went out and started the car it ran for about 5 minutes and died now it won't start at all
stop at the gas station turned it off wouldn't start back now it won't start at on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1995 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($277 - 493) in Cusseta, AL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Windsor, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($327 - 435) in Uncasville, CT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($350 - 477) in Milton, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mirror Lake, NH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($535 - 569) in Anita, IA