My stock radio was replaced with an aftremarket JVC deck. will this affect things like vent lights to just flash but not come on.
stock radio has been replaced on 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($88 - 137) in Richland, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - 336) in Fort Jennings, OH
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stromsburg, NE
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in San Andreas, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($170 - 207) in Zurich, MT
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Jarreau, LA