My stock radio was replaced with an aftremarket JVC deck. will this affect things like vent lights to just flash but not come on.
stock radio has been replaced on 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
- Wat does it mean when security light blinks and my car won't start
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Richland, IN
- 140,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Fort Jennings, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($534 - 664) in Stromsburg, NE
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Andreas, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($88 - 120) in Zurich, MT
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($184 - 234) in Jarreau, LA