My stock radio was replaced with an aftremarket JVC deck. will this affect things like vent lights to just flash but not come on.
stock radio has been replaced on 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Richland, IN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($96 - 137) in Fort Jennings, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 756) in Stromsburg, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($62 - 82) in San Andreas, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($118 - 215) in Zurich, MT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - 73) in Jarreau, LA