I have replace the serpentine belt and both idle pulleys and it is still ticking and squeaking. I poured water in the belt before and after replacing it and the noise stopped each time. I am not a mechanic, but could this noise be a warning of something major about to happen,AGAIN. I just spent $2000.00 due to low/no oil pressure. Also, it was not making this noise pryor to the oil pressure issue. Does anyone have any more suggestions?
still ticking/sqeaking on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Why do I have condensation on the inside of my windshield
- How to get my truck to crank it turns over but won't start I've try all I know
- Engine shaking and white smoke coming from muffler , what could cause this ?
- it runs until it gets hot then it dies and if let it sit for a while it starts
- When the heater is on and I switch from vent to defroster AC pump comes on is This normal?