I have replace the serpentine belt and both idle pulleys and it is still ticking and squeaking. I poured water in the belt before and after replacing it and the noise stopped each time. I am not a mechanic, but could this noise be a warning of something major about to happen,AGAIN. I just spent $2000.00 due to low/no oil pressure. Also, it was not making this noise pryor to the oil pressure issue. Does anyone have any more suggestions?
still ticking/sqeaking on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($282 - 418) in Stanleytown, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - 764) in Stambaugh, MI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Conyngham, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Geneva, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($182 - 218) in Welaka, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 327) in Vance, AL