ok I have a 2005 monte carlo I bought with out a warranty and I was driving home (i live 100 miles away) and it was getting cold so turned on the heater and hot air comes out passenger side but cold air on drivers side. Now there is nothing wrong with the doors or the blower they work fine,only problem is cold air on drivers side. This car only has 63,000 miles on it and it is Tony Stewart modol. can some one yell me if it is the contrl knob on drivers side or maybe the cabel that goes to the control or to heater control. The lever on the control works smooth no sticking or anything both sides feel the same. Tanks one cold blooded drive.
still heater on 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
2 answersDecember 07, 2010
0 answersAugust 09, 2014
2 answersOctober 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?