I have had a problem with the throttle sticking. It has gotten worse lately. Any suggestions?
Sticking throttle on 2006 Ford Taurus
1 answer 1 comment
clean throttle body,it maybe all coked up
2 answersFebruary 22, 2009
2 answersAugust 21, 2013
1 answerJuly 16, 2014
1 answerJanuary 08, 2011
1 answerMay 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order