what causes gaspeddle to stick it doesnt do it all the time but it happens very frequently
sticking gaspeddle on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1993 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($260 - $452) in Mitchellville, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Vassar, KS
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - $111) in Fedhaven, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($235 - $291) in Stewartsville, NJ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - $56) in Lyons, KS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Rockfield, KY