I feel and hear a vibration/humming noise while driving my 2003 4runner. The vibration feels like tire noise, only more pronounced ecspecially after 35mph.
steering vibration on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
BEST ANSWER by hemicuda,
June 09, 2010
Have the tires ever been rotated as a 4 wheel drive vehicle will wear cups into the outer edges of the front tires and will become very noisy due to not rotating, Have a shop rotate the tires http://repairpal.com/directory?address=60656&car_brand_names=Toyota
2 answersMarch 22, 2009
what should cause my steering wheel to be shaking left & right(vibrating) when ever am on high speed of abt 160 km/h & steps on my brake pedal?.
0 answersSeptember 04, 2014
1 answerSeptember 24, 2015
What could still be causing my steering to be shaking left right(vibrating)@ top speed 160km/h immediately I step on my brake and I have just fixed my alignment?.
1 answerSeptember 19, 2014
0 answersJune 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How do ohm the mass air flow sensor
- How can I open my passenger door? The inside handle and outside not working
- why does the E-Brake light come on then go off
- High beam lights aren't working is the light blub bad should i by new headlight
- VSC trac light on after struts replaced? Comes on at 40mph and stays on