I feel and hear a vibration/humming noise while driving my 2003 4runner. The vibration feels like tire noise, only more pronounced ecspecially after 35mph.
steering vibration on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
June 09, 2010
Have the tires ever been rotated as a 4 wheel drive vehicle will wear cups into the outer edges of the front tires and will become very noisy due to not rotating, Have a shop rotate the tires http://repairpal.com/directory?address=60656&car_brand_names=Toyota
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner7 reports
2 answersMarch 22, 2009
what should cause my steering wheel to be shaking left & right(vibrating) when ever am on high speed of abt 160 km/h & steps on my brake pedal?.
0 answersSeptember 04, 2014
1 answerSeptember 24, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2003 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Westley, CA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($506 - 592) in Hedley, TX
- PCV Valve Replacement ($49 - 68) in Fenton, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($2,079 - 4,070) in West Jefferson, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($270 - 281) in Nederland, TX