stering makes clicking sound when turning, have to make wide turns, have power stering fluid but feels like manuel stering, sounds as if stering wheel will break off when i turn. stering is tight.
stering on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carson, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($401 - 648) in Aristes, PA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Troy, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 237) in Minerva, OH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($902 - 2,245) in Grygla, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 162) in Elk, CA