I just need the instructions please
steps on changing a crankshaft positioning sensor on 2005 kia sedona on 2005 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2005 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($142 - 238) in Glen Echo, MD
- Starter Replacement ($217 - 285) in Napoleon, OH
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($228 - 281) in Harpersfield, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($222 - 281) in Piedmont, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($612 - 694) in Kilmichael, MS
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Relearn ($17 - 23) in Alamo, TX