The steering wheel will not lock-it's really hard to get the truck to start. Sounds like the battery but I had that checked first. It's getting so that the steering wheel has to be turned progressively further and harder. Is this an expensive repair? An easy one?
steering wheel won't lock-hard to start on 2009 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 2009 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- What is the hose coming from my manual transmission, passenger side? Vacuum?
- ck. eng. lite came on, fluids & belts are OK, truck runs same.
- Cost of repair of a number 4 cylinder
- If my engine don't have any noise, would I need too replace timing belt?
- The catalytic converter is bad. It barely passes smog.What do I need to do?
2009 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($232 - $421) in Stewart, MS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($279 - $352) in Rhododendron, OR
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($110 - $152) in Tampa, KS
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($171 - $221) in Bonanza, OR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($235 - $290) in Wantagh, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($521 - $857) in Glennie, MI