2004 Ls Lincoln. I have about a 1/16 steering wheel play left or right before I feel it engauging the rack&pinion assemble while driving. Is this normal? Something to add,I just had the motor replaced and I don't seem to remember this before. Any thoughts?
steering wheel play on 2004 Lincoln LS
Asked by for the 2004 Lincoln LS
Perhaps there is play in a tie rod end giving you that excess play, the vehicle needs to be jacked up and properly supported with both front wheels off the ground to examine what in the suspension or steering may be causing a little excess play.
2 answersApril 01, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Why do I have water on the right rear floor area.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
2004 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Racine, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($228 - $344) in Clinton, OK
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Porthill, ID
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,457 - $3,469) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($147 - $183) in Rose Hill, KS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($362 - $378) in Reubens, ID