thanks Bret, next dumb question...how do i remove the airbag? does it just pry off? if not where are the bolts?
steering wheel loose on 2000 Volvo V70
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
March 19, 2009
I'm sorry, but for liability reasons I cannot give out this info. This is where you really need a repair manual so you have the correct info. Whatever you do, don't pry it off! Check out this site for a $27.00 online repair manual: http://www.alldatadiy.com/
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- speedometer stopped working and then my car stopped running immediately after
- How long after oil change should oil look black on dipstick?
- where can I find a diagram of the rear window washer hoses?
- Outside temp is -20..Engine sounds rough. Advised to use HEET additive.. Also
- while driving the anti- skid came on and the car stopped can you tell what i can
2000 Volvo V70 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($405 - 530) in Allensville, PA
- Strut Bearing Replacement ($334 - 534) in Lidgerwood, ND
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sebastopol, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($552 - 722) in Rotterdam Junction, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in Marsing, ID
- Engine Mount Replacement ($256 - 548) in Harrisburg, PA