First car was hot. we change the thermosta, water pump and radiator. Still ran hot. Now the Steerins wheel is locked. Cant jiggle it or turn the key. What can be wrong?
Steering wheel is locked. How do i fix it? on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
are your wheels locked tight rt or left?
1 answerOctober 10, 2011
This week's top 10
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($293 - 379) in Thedford, NE
- Brake Pad Replacement ($177 - 257) in Milton, KY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($419 - 634) in Elk River, MN
- Maintenance I ($97 - 150) in Nelson, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($379 - 523) in Rarden, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 635) in Fisherville, KY