Why does my steering wheel make a humming noise? It's much worse in the morning. There is no vibration or shaking only a humming noise and it usually goes away after being on the road for a while.
Steering Wheel Humming on 2005 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- While driving a blinking blue light flashes the whole distance onto the shifter
- Where is the fan/temp control switch on a 2.3 2005 Escape
- ABS light came on. Touched brakes and light and radio went off. Repeated. turned
- How do you replace the rear seatbelts?
- Why am I hearing a knocking when turning the steering wheel either way?
2005 Ford Escape Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Middletown, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Hazelhurst, WI
- 45,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Stockton, CA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 167) in Knob Lick, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - 256) in Alta Vista, KS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($57 - 66) in Harts, WV