If the boots from your inner tie rod ends are leaking does that mean you have to replace the rack and pinion?
Steering suspension on 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Verified for the Chevrolet Monte Carlo21 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Monte Carlo39 reports
1 answerFebruary 12, 2010
1 answerMay 05, 2012
Verified for the Chevrolet Monte Carlo1 report
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?