Since i bought my taurus, Ive been able to make a full sharp turn to the left, meaning i can turn the steering all the way to the left, but turning it to the right only gives me about 3/4 of what it should be, im able to drive around fine on the street, but its hell it a parking lot or backing out of my driveway. any ideas?
Steering radius on 1998 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1998 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
1998 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($568 - $721) in Sunflower, AL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Princeton, KS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($184 - $264) in Irwin, ID
- Brake Pad Replacement ($142 - $230) in Edinburg, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($98 - $118) in Rolling Meadows, IL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($181 - $199) in North Chili, NY