Since i bought my taurus, Ive been able to make a full sharp turn to the left, meaning i can turn the steering all the way to the left, but turning it to the right only gives me about 3/4 of what it should be, im able to drive around fine on the street, but its hell it a parking lot or backing out of my driveway. any ideas?
Steering radius on 1998 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order