The light that says Steering Lock Mech Failure and it won't start. What can we do to get it started. The book says that it is usually caused by something beside the tire but there is nothing there. Thanks
Steering Lock Mechanism Failure on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
2005 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 97) in Shelby, AL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Hazelhurst, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($433 - 1,173) in Lynx, OH
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($259 - 450) in Kings Park, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($117 - 141) in Springfield, MO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($52 - 67) in Castalian Springs, TN