The light that says Steering Lock Mech Failure and it won't start. What can we do to get it started. The book says that it is usually caused by something beside the tire but there is nothing there. Thanks
Steering Lock Mechanism Failure on 2005 Saab 9-3
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump
- Must replace a blower motor and control unit. Are there any specific tests, too?