Just had rack & pinion replaced in fall. Shortly thereafer had to replace component in steering wheel that controls horn and airbag (told it was screwed down too right when R&P replaced- broken clock spring?). Then had VSC light come on at some point during this mess- told it was angle arm sensor. Was having problems steering when car first started - like no power steering until I would be turning hard, and then it would break loose and be fine. I was told angle arm sensor would cure this but it has not. This is getting discouraging. Any ideas?
Steering is Tight and then breaks loose on 2001 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2001 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Medford, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($127 - 230) in Thomasville, NC
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - 207) in Wana, WV
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($477 - 665) in Toyah, TX
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,038 - 1,117) in Leon, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($794 - 810) in Estell Manor, NJ