I've been noticing a creaking sound while turning, at slow speeds, when the outside temperature is above about 60 degrees. In the mornings when it's cooler I have no problem. I've had the outer tie rod ends replaced less than 2 years ago and the rack & pinion was replaced under warranty, about 7 years ago, due to a leak. This noise just started this spring. Any ideas?
Steering creak when temp is above 60 deg.F on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(24)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(129)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($338 - 476) in Kulpsville, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 284) in Powell, OH
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Penitas, TX
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Thomson, GA
- Horn Replacement ($112 - 130) in Hayden, CO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Wilmington, VT