The handle that controls the up and down movement of the steering wheel on the left side is not working. The steering wheel is in the down position and cannot be adjusted. How hard is it to fix or is it just loose or need replaced ? Is there a set screw that tightens it ?
Steering column adjustment on 2003 Dodge Durango
1 answerJanuary 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move