The handle that controls the up and down movement of the steering wheel on the left side is not working. The steering wheel is in the down position and cannot be adjusted. How hard is it to fix or is it just loose or need replaced ? Is there a set screw that tightens it ?
Steering column adjustment on 2003 Dodge Durango
1 answerJanuary 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?