The handle that controls the up and down movement of the steering wheel on the left side is not working. The steering wheel is in the down position and cannot be adjusted. How hard is it to fix or is it just loose or need replaced ? Is there a set screw that tightens it ?
Steering column adjustment on 2003 Dodge Durango
1 answerJanuary 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running