My CRV steering wheel is really lose and turns over and over in a circle. Sometimes it catches and turns right slightly. It can't turn left at all. There's some sort of disconnect between the steering wheel and the front wheel drive. Any hints as to what this could be?
Steering column on 1998 Honda CR-V
2 answersOctober 15, 2010
2 answersOctober 05, 2009
2 answersNovember 29, 2013
1 answerSeptember 25, 2010
1 answerMarch 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois