cost to replace steering collum
steering collum on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mount Union, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($312 - 405) in Gainesboro, TN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($219 - 323) in Drummond, MT
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Keasbey, NJ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($701 - 1,992) in Bruceville, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($383 - 485) in Toronto, OH