Can you just replace gaskets for this or do you have to replace the whole steering box itself? I have a really bad powersteering leak from mine.
Steering Box on 2000 GMC Sonoma
1 answerDecember 11, 2011
1 answerFebruary 01, 2012
2 answersApril 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma