Can you just replace gaskets for this or do you have to replace the whole steering box itself? I have a really bad powersteering leak from mine.
Steering Box on 2000 GMC Sonoma
1 answerDecember 11, 2011
2 answersApril 30, 2014
1 answerFebruary 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why is transmission not shifting properly after I replaced starter?
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
2000 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,023 - 1,289) in Sardis, TN
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Oldham, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($69 - 95) in Timnath, CO
- Heater Core Replacement ($680 - 915) in Brandsville, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($327 - 532) in Ripley, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,204 - 1,291) in Louisburg, KS