the steering wheel went all the way to the left & wont turn to the right at all i cant see any fluid leakage or loss from the resivor whats wrong?
steering basically locked hard left on 1996 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
1996 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($373 - 599) in Burket, IN
- Fuel Filter Change ($118 - 173) in Rockaway, NJ
- Starter Replacement ($273 - 975) in Bud, WV
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($379 - 509) in Stoy, IL
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($62 - 73) in Williamsburg, KY
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($105 - 115) in Sterling City, TX