when driving my 91 tracer wagon it has alot of play in the steering car goes from one side of road to the other how can i fix it
steering on 1991 Mercury Tracer
Verified for the Mercury Tracer9 reports
Verified for the Mercury Tracer3 reports
1 answerOctober 13, 2009
1 answerApril 16, 2011
1 answerJuly 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.
- Problem started suddenly, turned the egnition after shutting off briefly, had nothing, turned it back off and retried it , worked as usual. Worked every time after. Now won't start , yesterday started after a jump, today that doesn't work either.
- How do I remove the tension for the tensioner on the timing belt assembly
- My rear bumper and side wheel cover must be replaced what would I expect to pay
- Would you buy a tracer with 238,000 miles on it? 1.9 liter 5 speed