there is a whiteish steam that comes from my ford explorers under carage exaust and all and my front and rear drivers side wheel wels dont know what it is or if its normal but i dont believe it is can someone help me please this is urgent i relie on my vehicle for everything any ideas of what is causing this white steam like ciggarette smoke from the under carage as well as the drivers side tires there is also a weird smell that come out as well brakes i think not sure but steam is all over under the truck it drives great and does not over heat please help
steam like smoke comming from drivers side rear and front wheel wel by brakes on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($100 - 169) in Joliet, MT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 239) in Cash, AR
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dayton, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Carpio, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 357) in Genesee, MI