there is a whiteish steam that comes from my ford explorers under carage exaust and all and my front and rear drivers side wheel wels dont know what it is or if its normal but i dont believe it is can someone help me please this is urgent i relie on my vehicle for everything any ideas of what is causing this white steam like ciggarette smoke from the under carage as well as the drivers side tires there is also a weird smell that come out as well brakes i think not sure but steam is all over under the truck it drives great and does not over heat please help
steam like smoke comming from drivers side rear and front wheel wel by brakes on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up