there is a whiteish steam that comes from my ford explorers under carage exaust and all and my front and rear drivers side wheel wels dont know what it is or if its normal but i dont believe it is can someone help me please this is urgent i relie on my vehicle for everything any ideas of what is causing this white steam like ciggarette smoke from the under carage as well as the drivers side tires there is also a weird smell that come out as well brakes i think not sure but steam is all over under the truck it drives great and does not over heat please help
steam like smoke comming from drivers side rear and front wheel wel by brakes on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.