When my air conditioner was repaired, My navigator radio immediately started to have a lot of static. Radio stations that used to come in clear had a lot of static or could not be picked up at all.
static radio on 1998 Lincoln Navigator
1 answerJuly 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?