I have driven over 350 miles since work and reset of failing codes. How can I get these areas to report correctly?
State Inspection - rejection - OBD 2 Readout states not ready. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($349 - 480) in Kosciusko, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Bunola, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($678 - 933) in Castleberry, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,239 - 1,560) in South Greenfield, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($580 - 641) in Gunter, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($391 - 438) in Yucca Valley, CA