I had the battery and alternator checked and there is no problem with either. The car is not dependable about starting.
starts when it wants to on 2007 Mercury Milan
turned wipers on after warmed up a little and the moved like and inch and made weird noise now that let car warm for awhile the drivers side wiper moves/works and passenger side does not and when touch it can feel it trying to turn
1 answerJanuary 06, 2016
1 answerFebruary 04, 2015
I had a new radio installed through AVI in lafayette la about a year ago. Can hardwiring an aftermarket radio cause all these problems?
0 answersApril 08, 2016
0 answersNovember 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?
- my e brake,oil and brights indicator lights have been coming on and off and my air conditioner cooling would not cool when their on,and turn signal
- The light in my dashboard where my gear shift indicator stays on and it's draining my battery. How do I turn it off.