I had the battery and alternator checked and there is no problem with either. The car is not dependable about starting.
starts when it wants to on 2007 Mercury Milan
1 answerFebruary 04, 2015
I had a new radio installed through AVI in lafayette la about a year ago. Can hardwiring an aftermarket radio cause all these problems?
0 answersApril 08, 2016
turned wipers on after warmed up a little and the moved like and inch and made weird noise now that let car warm for awhile the drivers side wiper moves/works and passenger side does not and when touch it can feel it trying to turn
1 answerJanuary 06, 2016
0 answersNovember 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?