also after it warms up an you give it gas the engine light comes on an the lifter sound like going to come out of the engine.if you push the gas paddle easy this will not happen.unless you are on highway at 65mph and going up even a small inclimb.if in town and push gas down to much same thing.have put a nother fuel pump on an still dose the same.just cant figger it out and need help thank u
starts sometimes if you turn it off will not start for 30 min or a hour. on 1994 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1994 Ford Ranger Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($389 - 597) in Wittenberg, WI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Hatboro, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Macon, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 316) in Ridge, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Merrimac, WI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Marissa, IL