When engine warms up, and you turn off the ignition to make a pit stop, like a couple miles away, it will not start again. Engine will crank over, but will not restart. Almost like it is not getting any gas on the restarting. Around 45 minutes to an hour, engine cools and it starts right up. Runs good. Been this way for 2 weeks, car has 88,000 miles on it.
Starts, runs, drives fine when it is cold, on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates