When engine warms up, and you turn off the ignition to make a pit stop, like a couple miles away, it will not start again. Engine will crank over, but will not restart. Almost like it is not getting any gas on the restarting. Around 45 minutes to an hour, engine cools and it starts right up. Runs good. Been this way for 2 weeks, car has 88,000 miles on it.
Starts, runs, drives fine when it is cold, on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.