When engine warms up, and you turn off the ignition to make a pit stop, like a couple miles away, it will not start again. Engine will crank over, but will not restart. Almost like it is not getting any gas on the restarting. Around 45 minutes to an hour, engine cools and it starts right up. Runs good. Been this way for 2 weeks, car has 88,000 miles on it.
Starts, runs, drives fine when it is cold, on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch