Car only sometimes starts off rough. After I let it run it will start to run smoother. But while it is running rough it smokes and smells like the gas is burning rich or stronger. Also the warning light comes on. I fill up the antifreeze at least every 100 miles or so. So is is a sensor or a bad radiator cap.
starts rough sometimes,smokes,and smells like gas is burning rich or strong? on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Problems(17)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Repair Estimates
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Q&A(115)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Recalls(4)
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Shops
- 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Reviews(11)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($796 - 1,046) in Caulfield, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($330 - 499) in Damar, KS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Middle Falls, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Leroy, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 98) in Grafton, WI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lake Lillian, MN