Car only sometimes starts off rough. After I let it run it will start to run smoother. But while it is running rough it smokes and smells like the gas is burning rich or stronger. Also the warning light comes on. I fill up the antifreeze at least every 100 miles or so. So is is a sensor or a bad radiator cap.
starts rough sometimes,smokes,and smells like gas is burning rich or strong? on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caulfield, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($692 - 789) in Damar, KS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($227 - 337) in Middle Falls, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($262 - 411) in Leroy, MI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Grafton, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($199 - 208) in Lake Lillian, MN