Car only sometimes starts off rough. After I let it run it will start to run smoother. But while it is running rough it smokes and smells like the gas is burning rich or stronger. Also the warning light comes on. I fill up the antifreeze at least every 100 miles or so. So is is a sensor or a bad radiator cap.
starts rough sometimes,smokes,and smells like gas is burning rich or strong? on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($323 - $615) in Caulfield, MO
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($154 - $198) in Damar, KS
- Battery Replacement ($113 - $163) in Middle Falls, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,154 - $1,678) in Leroy, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($682 - $729) in Grafton, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($498 - $651) in Lake Lillian, MN