no problem when started
starts hard when cold on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answer 1 comment
Weak fuel pumps are common, you must have at least 55 psi to get the engine to start, 54psi won't open the poppets in the injectors. But with any no-start testing must be done, do you have spark when it won't fire? Are there any codes?
3 answersMarch 22, 2014
1 answerJanuary 26, 2009
1 answerOctober 11, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer17 reports
1 answerApril 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Boston, GA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Bostwick, FL
- 115,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Noel, MO
- 140,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Guernsey, IA
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($1,331 - 1,865) in Calcium, NY
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 176) in San Diego, TX