out on the road has nice power ,sometimes leaving off the gas or coming to a stop wants to shut off.
starts fine but seems to need to idle at 1100 rpm to get rid of very rough idle, on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($558 - 692) in West Hartford, VT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Burdine, KY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($83 - 270) in Averill Park, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($648 - 1,109) in Etna, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Harrisburg, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 277) in Haydenville, OH