out on the road has nice power ,sometimes leaving off the gas or coming to a stop wants to shut off.
starts fine but seems to need to idle at 1100 rpm to get rid of very rough idle, on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?