When shifting it jerks the whole truck, especially to reverse, makes a huge clunking but still works. New engine, when slowing down below 10 mph it sometimes shifts to early or acts as if gas is not getting through, I give it gas and it barely goes but in a couple of seconds it gets the right gas flow and surges forward. Changed fuel filter, changed the battery, not sure what to do.
Starts at 1500rpm idles to 1100, dies randomly when stopping in intersection on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1990 Ford Bronco Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($514 - 707) in Caro, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($65 - 79) in Tallulah Falls, GA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($167 - 201) in Toulon, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($687 - 915) in Russellville, IN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($354 - 514) in Montrose, IA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($99 - 106) in Alum Bridge, WV