My 01 STS will not start or make a sound when its cold. when its warm starts right up one what could this be.
starting up the car on 2001 Cadillac Seville
2 answersMarch 30, 2011
Verified for the Cadillac Seville34 reports
2 answersApril 09, 2009
2 answersJuly 13, 2009
1 answerJuly 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
- Replace secondary air engine pump