when i am at a stop and start to go it hesitates or shakes. sometimes it is bad, sometimes not so bad. It will quit for a while and then start doing it again.will a good tune-up help?
starting to drive(accelerating) on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 more answer
4 answersAugust 03, 2009
1 answerDecember 27, 2014
2 answersJuly 15, 2012
1 answerJune 23, 2010
2 answersJune 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Graysville, IN
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burnside, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($250 - 481) in Manchester, OK
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($242 - 345) in East Northport, NY
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($45 - 59) in Penfield, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($802 - 1,121) in Abernathy, TX