when i am at a stop and start to go it hesitates or shakes. sometimes it is bad, sometimes not so bad. It will quit for a while and then start doing it again.will a good tune-up help?
starting to drive(accelerating) on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
4 answersAugust 03, 2009
1 answerDecember 27, 2014
2 answersJuly 15, 2012
1 answerJune 23, 2010
2 answersJune 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?