when i am at a stop and start to go it hesitates or shakes. sometimes it is bad, sometimes not so bad. It will quit for a while and then start doing it again.will a good tune-up help?
starting to drive(accelerating) on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerDecember 27, 2014
4 answersAugust 03, 2009
2 answersJuly 15, 2012
1 answerJune 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!