when i am at a stop and start to go it hesitates or shakes. sometimes it is bad, sometimes not so bad. It will quit for a while and then start doing it again.will a good tune-up help?
starting to drive(accelerating) on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
4 answersAugust 03, 2009
2 answersJuly 15, 2012
1 answerJune 23, 2010
2 answersJune 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?