I start the car but it will shut off if i dont hit the gas, what can i do in this situation?
starting the car on 1997 Buick Riviera
Verified for the Buick Riviera12 reports
Verified for the Buick Riviera8 reports
Verified for the Buick Riviera5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1997 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Rochdale, MA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Tamarac, FL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($565 - 793) in Norene, TN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($388 - 631) in Willisville, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($70 - 83) in Blackstock, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($399 - 547) in Ogema, WI