This afternoon when I started my 2006 RL I received a "check starting system" error. The next time I stopped the vehicle and restarted, the autmoatic crank feature was no longer operative and I again received the "check starting system" error. I would appreciate comments on how to correct this problem.
How do you correct a "starting system" error on a 2006 Acura RL? on 2006 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
2006 Acura RL Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 97) in Erin, TN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($684 - 865) in Hosford, FL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($445 - 507) in Deale, MD
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($200 - 242) in Kingman, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($159 - 742) in Tarlton, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($311 - 1,483) in New Market, TN