This afternoon when I started my 2006 RL I received a "check starting system" error. The next time I stopped the vehicle and restarted, the autmoatic crank feature was no longer operative and I again received the "check starting system" error. I would appreciate comments on how to correct this problem.
How do you correct a "starting system" error on a 2006 Acura RL? on 2006 Acura RL
Asked by for the 2006 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- rack pinon cost and labor what should have this cost me need a quote that all
- How do I change my studs
- my steering wheel wont go in or out nor up or down what can i do to fix this
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
2006 Acura RL Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Erin, TN
- Radiator Replacement ($541 - $798) in Hosford, FL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($370 - $481) in Deale, MD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kingman, IN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($67 - $122) in Tarlton, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($885 - $949) in New Market, TN