This afternoon when I started my 2006 RL I received a "check starting system" error. The next time I stopped the vehicle and restarted, the autmoatic crank feature was no longer operative and I again received the "check starting system" error. I would appreciate comments on how to correct this problem.
How do you correct a "starting system" error on a 2006 Acura RL? on 2006 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
- what is the best suv to purchase between 2010-2013? least repairs?
- What happened to car power, key turns yet cars dead?
- Car want say nothing only power is the horn,I left key on accessory overnight.