This afternoon when I started my 2006 RL I received a "check starting system" error. The next time I stopped the vehicle and restarted, the autmoatic crank feature was no longer operative and I again received the "check starting system" error. I would appreciate comments on how to correct this problem.
How do you correct a "starting system" error on a 2006 Acura RL? on 2006 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- rack pinon cost and labor what should have this cost me need a quote that all
- How do I change my studs
- my steering wheel wont go in or out nor up or down what can i do to fix this
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
2006 Acura RL Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($145 - 179) in Erin, TN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Hosford, FL
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Deale, MD
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($419 - 488) in Kingman, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($217 - 312) in Tarlton, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($391 - 640) in New Market, TN