The check engine light came and the code p303 I change oil ,spark plugs.The light went off but the car is starting rough .Not a clue what it could be.
Starting rough. on 2002 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 24, 2010
crank sensor is common failure for hard starting. did you check the coils??? a real diag would have pinned down your problem. you may have damaged the cat conveter with the engine missfires.
Verified for the Nissan Altima103 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima181 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima171 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima228 reports
1 answerApril 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2002 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Hughes, AR
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Houghton, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Friendship, WI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dumas, AR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($438 - 458) in Stigler, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - 73) in Greenford, OH