Hi, my audi 2003 allroad quattro 2.7L has staring problems.i drive to work and it will start perfectly fine. however, when leaving, it would take a pretty long time to start or i would need to repeatively turn the key to start the car. the voltmeter is normal, and so is the v-belt. engine oil level is a little low but i doubt it has anything to do with it. I do find that audis are not too reliable.
Starting Problems on 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro
Asked by for the 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
January 02, 2011
I've got a similar problem in my '04 Allroad 4.2. We've been hawking it for weeks. We've replaced the ignition switch and the starter relay, each fairly cheap. We've checked and cleaned all engine ground contacts, etc. I think it's the starter solenoid, which means a new starter (almost $300). So my friend and mechanic insists on doing this last. I'll let you know where we come out.
Verified for the Audi Allroad Quattro2 reports
Verified for the Audi Allroad Quattro29 reports
Verified for the Audi Allroad Quattro23 reports
Verified for the Audi Allroad Quattro8 reports
2 answersSeptember 30, 2009
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems(14)
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Estimates
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Q&A(16)
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls(3)
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Shops
- 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- When I make turns I hear a clicking sound near my wheels. What is that?
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- what could be wrong when the car is in safety mode
- changed the fuel pump, still not getting fuel is there a fuel shutoff switch or?
- front suspension won't lift. car bounces and scraps ground. left outside 2 weeks undriven. could have possible rain damage. what do you suspect the problem to be and do you have a rough estimate on the cost? the car has 108k miles on it. thank you
2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in Chesterton, IN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Buena Vista, CO
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,212 - $1,790) in Paul Smiths, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($278 - $360) in Walton, IN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($648 - $699) in Canaan, ME
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($34 - $38) in Sunny Side, GA