2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Q&A

2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Question: Starting Problems

Hi, my audi 2003 allroad quattro 2.7L has staring problems.i drive to work and it will start perfectly fine. however, when leaving, it would take a pretty long time to start or i would need to repeatively turn the key to start the car. the voltmeter is normal, and so is the v-belt. engine oil level is a little low but i doubt it has anything to do with it. I do find that audis are not too reliable. -
I've got a similar problem in my '04 Allroad 4.2. We've been hawking it for weeks. We've replaced the ignition switch and the starter relay, each fairly cheap. We've checked and cleaned all engine ground contacts, etc. I think it's the starter solenoid, which means a new starter (almost $300). So my friend and mechanic insists on doing this last. I'll let you know where we come out. -
Last week it would shut down two seconds after starting and after six tries I gave up. it started fine the next day and started easily every day since until this evening, when it did it again.
Car ran fine yesterday . Went to start car today did not start . Put battery charger on it and still did not start. Eralier in morning went to change burnt out taillight
Car ran fine yesterday. Went to start this afternoon and would not start turn key nothing . Put it on battery charger and still nothing . Lights work anfd dash lights up. I did take out burnt taill...
I just replaced the engine in my 04 audi allroad quattro 2.7 bi-turbo and now it starts runs for about 2 minutes then stalls and wont run again for about 20 or 30 minutes. the wierd thing is that i...
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.