My Corolla would not start the other morning.It would turn over but not crank.After about 3 tries it fired up and has not given me any other problems.Anybody out there run into this.Toyota said computer showed hard start problem but on code to pinpoint problem.
Starting Problems on 2011 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
2 answersMay 01, 2013
2 answersJanuary 23, 2009
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +