My Corolla would not start the other morning.It would turn over but not crank.After about 3 tries it fired up and has not given me any other problems.Anybody out there run into this.Toyota said computer showed hard start problem but on code to pinpoint problem.
Starting Problems on 2011 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 2011 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla49 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla40 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla24 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2011 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($239 - $334) in Asotin, WA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($605 - $1,239) in Ronco, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - $125) in Canyon Creek, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($268 - $716) in South Butler, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - $380) in Addy, WA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($147 - $160) in Lampasas, TX