My Corolla would not start the other morning.It would turn over but not crank.After about 3 tries it fired up and has not given me any other problems.Anybody out there run into this.Toyota said computer showed hard start problem but on code to pinpoint problem.
Starting Problems on 2011 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
2 answersMay 01, 2013
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?