Starting problems on 2004 Lexus LS430

After driving and the car gets hot . Not running hot but just hot . Once car is turned off. Sometimes it will start shack and cut back off check engine light comes on . And when you try to re-start it just spins.

by in Philadelphia, PA on July 28, 2010
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by on August 28, 2010
Thanks to Thompson Lexus in Doylestown, PA for . Finding and fixing that problem it was the fuel pump.
1 person likes thisFlag inappropiate
COMMENT by on August 28, 2010
Thanks for the follow up to this question, good to hear it's fixed. Make sure you review the shop so others know what great service you received! http://repairpal.com/thompson-lexus
I was getting a slow response when I start my car; as the time went on I had to keep turning the key off and on to get it to start; now, I replaced the battery and played with the key and it starte...
The car gave no indication of trouble, slow start or hard to start, before this.
My car used to start immediately when I turned the ignition key. Now I almost always need to do it a second time to get the engine going. Is this the beginning of a problem with the battery, starte...
I have a 2003 Lexus LS 430 with 84000 miles. When I turn the key to start the engine I have to hold it for a few seconds, while there is no noise from the starter (initially I thought the battery i...
My traction light want go off, VHS light want go off and the engine light comes on when I start the engine