2002 BMW 530i Q&A

2002 BMW 530i Question: Starting Problems

Turn key, everything is as normal but no action from starter. Checked battery and good at 12.45 volts. everything works but car will not start. No indication from starter that it was going. Could it be something else like ignition switch? WOuld like to know before I spend the money. -
12.45 is way too low. This means that your battery is very discharged. Your battery should be at a minimum 12.6 -12.9 volts. It takes tremendous amperage to crank a vehicle, about twice as much as the maximum amperage to run a 4 bedroom house!! I would have a proper charging system inspection including a load test of the battery at 1/2 the cold cranking amperage for 15 seconds and performed at least 2 times. The load test should hold at least 10.2 volts on a BMW. The old 9.6 volts is way too low for a modern car. -
Won't start, battery bad so I put a new one in and still won't even turn over. All dash lights come on but no sound no crank no start.
today,at home,after washing car I proceeded to vacuum the car turn the radio on, then when finish whent to start the car but it will not start,then jump started it, turn it off, later around 30mins...
Going on for 4 weeks now: Car would not start, took to our mechanic, replaced fuel pump, filter, fuel relay switch, sensor. Was fine for a few days, then same thing, will not start, turns over, bu...
We bought it used 2 years ago. all this began when weather got cold, had it towed, they replaced the fuel pump and filter, ran beautifully for a day, now will not start again, it turns over, but ...
I get all the dash lights the radio etc but the key will just not Start the ignition. i don't have an automatic key (press Button) my car is Auto and I love her but cant drive her Please help.