Starting problem in rain on 1998 Acura TL

Dear sir, With referance to your earlier answer on this problem i want to clerify one confusion, it may not catch fire if i use mixture of isopropyle alcohol and water on running engine,i little bit afraid of this that'swhy i want to makesure in this regard.Pl guide me and oblige. Nilesh Mehta.

by in Carlsbad, CA on February 06, 2010
2 answers
ANSWER by on February 06, 2010
To test the insulation of the ignition spark plug wires I use water in a spray bottle sprayed on the spark plug wires with the engine running. If the engine starts to stumble or stall the insulation of the plug wires has failed. If the car intermittently stalls it could be the ignition switch electrical portion or the main/fuel pump relay but start by inspecting your ignition system.
ANSWER by on July 10, 2010
put a complete set of wires on car.
Dear sir, I am asking this qustion again thay whenever my car gets wet in rain it does not start otherwise itis ok.What may be the problem? and what is the solution? Nilesh Mehta.
Dear sir, I love my car it is having 146000 miles on it stil working fine only problem is when it gets wet in rain it do not start or giving hard time but if it get started once there is...