starting problem on 2002 Mazda Protege5

my car will not start the only thing that will turn on are my front hazard lights and the interior dashbord light the radio and over head lights will not funtion

by in Loveland, CO on June 04, 2009
1 answer
ANSWER by on June 05, 2009
Do you have an alarm? Some times an alarm can cause some very weird problems. If not, then you need a tech who is sharp at electrical diagnosis. There are so many things it could that you need some one to logically test your electrical system from the battery, to the ignition switch etc.
2 people like thisFlag inappropiateReply
I hear one click when I turn my key then nothing else, all my dashboard lights come on (battery, engine, gas etc.) but the car never starts. It happened a couple diffrent times but I just tryeda fe...
The passages for the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system can become restricted or clogged causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. The EGR valve will need to be inspected and the passages c...
Check engine will start blinking every time I go faster pass 60 mph or when trying to accelarate faster; the check engine starts blinking and will lose power, just wouldn't go even if you step on t...
Car runs fine and idles fine but vibrates in park and in drive, like when you stop and vibrates worse in reverse but also not moving.
i just replaced the rear brake pads.my e brake does not work any more.I inspected the cables and they are working properly. Any ideas?