1996 Geo Tracker Q&A

1996 Geo Tracker Question: starting problem

I have a 96 tracker 4wd. The starter is acting up. Sometimes it starts fine. Sometimes I have to push the clutch in and rock the vehicle a bit to get the starter to engage. I replaced the starter (twice now) because the solenoid clicks but doesn't engage. Bateery is new and fully charged -
check battery cables are they in good condition are all the cables tight on the starter and battery should be solution if not repalce cables have them checked first i hate wasting money -
My GEO starting up the when I turn it off and going back outside it want start at all. I have to wait 3 hours for it to start back up. I guy said it was my crank sensor -
sounds like neutral safety switch -
I have a 1994 geo tracker with 140,000 miles and had no problems until now. Just last month the truck started bogging down and then quit and would not start, had it towed home, sat for about an hou...
my tracker has been put into time, the distributor cap has been changed, put a new rotor button. It started and ran then it quit running as soon as i tried to drive it and it did not have spark. Wh...
Engine starts and kicks out fuel filter changed, fuel pump changed. battery is good
I changed the fuel pump & fuel injector and still the same problem, starts only if I apply something in the inlet
Car will not start. Replaced battery, will not start. No sound from the engine however radio works.